New Client’s FAQs
- HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY FIRST FREE CLASS?
- To make a reservation for your FREE first ride, please click the online scheduling button located under the tab “Classes & Pricing”. There you can create a user name and password and choose “FREE-First Time”. This will only work one time and expires after the class is taken.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO CLASS?
Before your first visit to Krank It, please click on the following link and download the New Client Form. There are two pages, so please print, fill out and sign both forms, then bring the completed forms with you to class. Please bring plenty of water and spin shoes/athletic shoes. It is mandatory that all clients ride with a towel and plenty of water.
- HOW EARLY SHOULD I ARRIVE BEFORE CLASS?
- The first time you join us for a ride, please come to class 10-15 minutes early. Let us know it’s your first time, and we’ll take care of you! Please note that if you do not arrive early for your first ride, you will not have enough time to complete the paperwork and have the instructor properly and safely set you up.
- ARE THERE MEMBERSHIP FEES?
- Nope. Never had, never will. You just pay for the classes you take. Pay for individual classes or save more money by purchasing one of our package deals. You can pick a package that best meets your schedule and budget without wasting money. You are here to workout and have fun!
WHAT KIND OF CLIPS DO YOUR BIKES ACCEPT?
Our bikes accept SPD clips. If you do not have spin shoes, our studio has riding cages for your conveniences. Please wear comfortable running shoes.
ARE THERE ANY PREREQUISITES TO RIDE?
There is no prerequisite to attending a class, except, of course, a willingness to have some fun while challenging yourself to become stronger and healthier. There are riders of all levels in the classes, so don’t be intimidated.
DO YOU HAVE CHANGING ROOMS? LOCKERS?
We do not have changing rooms but we do have restrooms for clients to change into their workout clothes. There are no showers but are hoping this is something we will add in the future!
- Beginners must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of class for proper bike set up and bike safety information.
- For safety reasons, please be on time. No one will be admitted after the first 5 minutes of the start of class.
- Full water bottles and towels are highly recommended. We have towels to borrow if you forget yours. We also have 20 oz. bottles of water for $1.00 if you forget yours or need an extra.
- All participants must clean their bikes and floor space after class ends.
- SIGN-UP SHOW-UP
- Our classes can get very full and often have a waitlist. If you sign up, then please show up. If you cannot make it to class, please call, email, or release your spot online to allow other riders to enjoy the class. Please be aware of our 4-hour cancellation policy.
- How far in advance do I have to cancel a class to avoid penalty?
- You need to cancel at least 4 hour before class starts. If you reserve a space and do not show up for a class you will forfeit one class or, if you hold a monthly unlimited membership, you will be charged $10. The only way to cancel a class is under My Account on the Krank It Mind Body website.
- How will I know if I have gotten into a class off a wait list?
- As soon as a bike has opened up for you, we will notify you by phone or email. Remember, when you put yourself on a waitlist, the system uses one of your credits to hold your place. If you have made other plans and do not plan to attend class, please remove yourself from the wait list to avoid penalty. You may remove yourself under My Account on our Mind Body website.
Young Adults / Minors
- Any rider under the age of 16 must be accompanied in class by a supervising adult 18 years or older.
- Any rider under the age of 18 must have our consent Forms signed by a Parent or Guardian prior to taking a class.